Thursday, May 12, 2016

Video - 5/7/16 The Figure-8 Fish

I got out for just 2 hours on Saturday morning to do some Muskie fishing! the day started off pretty quickly with a follow after only about 10 minutes of casting! Before long I was fishing a point and had a follow behind my spinner. I went into a figure-8 but lost sight of the fish. I couldn't see it anymore but just kept going around. 1 time-2 times-3 times-BANG! The fish came back out of nowhere and the battle was on! The fish started thrashing and jumping. Nothing beats a figure-8 fish! Before long the fish was on the grips. I called Mike over and he snapped some pictures for me. I was holding the fish in the water and Mike had to tell me to stop shaking. I was still so excited that my shaking ruined the release video. What a fish. Not a mark on it. Nice and fat and well built. Very cool. I had one more follow from a nice fish before the day came to an end. Check out the video below:




No comments:

Post a Comment