Tuesday, September 6, 2016

9/3/16 Homemade Lure, Great Success!

I finally finished a few homemade Bucktails. The lures feature double #7 blades in Copper, Gold, and Silver as well as tons of Flashabou. I got a chance to use them this past weekend. They looked great in the water, ran pretty well, and worked like a charm. I put 8 Pike in the boat in a few hours including this Indiana Beast! I guess you could say that my experiment was successful! I'm going to put together a few more for Muskie season.


1 comment:

  1. Nice looking lures. Try some heat shrink tubing at the hinge point between hook and body, add some more flashabou on top of that and the hook will be completely hidden and will be held straight out for better hooking. Two dressed hooks could be added in tandem and you will have a nice muskie bait. I always have success with black and orange combo with marabou. Good luck

    ReplyDelete