Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Fishing Kayak and Paddle for SALE!

I'm looking to sell my first fishing kayak. It is a Future Beach Trophy 126 and will come with an "Easy Rider" paddle. I purchased this kayak new in 2008 for $350.00 and used it mainly for fishing. It is 10' 6'' long and is pretty stable. Both the kayak and paddle were extensively used but are in good condition. Some of the features of this boat are: Shallow front dry hatch (for storing small items), a large back hatch (for storing large items), adjustable foot pegs, paddle keeper clips on both sides of the cockpit, and a seat that I installed myself (much more comfortable than the factory seat). The boat itself has holes where I added rod holders and a depth finder. I can either fill these with epoxy or re-install the Scotty rod holders at cost for the holders. The "Easy Rider" paddle is in good shape and was originally $65.00 when new. It includes rubber splash guards. I would like to get $300.00 for the kayak and paddle as is, or $350.00 with the Scotty rod holders installed. I will consider other offers. Email me at kphammond86@gmail.com or message me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/kyle.hammond.102 if you are interested or would like to set up a time to come over and take a look.

Future Beach 126 Kayak and "Easy Rider" Paddle for sale.
This photo shows the back half of the boat including two flush mount rod holders and the large storage compartment.
This "Easy Rider" paddle will come with the kayak. It was $65 originally.
This photo shows the shallow front hatch and two Scotty spinning rod holders that were previously mounted on the kayak.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. Its good to learn from an experience paddler like you! Hope to read more of your posts.

    Fishing Kayak for Sale


    ReplyDelete