Monday, December 8, 2014

12/6/14 Silver Fish on the Bite!

Unfortunately my computer is on the fritz and I haven't been able to put together the pictures and videos that I have collected over the last several outtings. With that being said, I've got a lot of great video of trout fishing and as soon as I get my computer back to running I'll have a lot of video and some photos to post! The last several trips I have taken to area trout lakes have been very good. The bite is hot right now and the last 3 trips I went 3/6, 8/16, and 4/6. All the fish were caught on minnow imitation flies. Fish are right in the top of the water column and easy to get to right now. Keeping my fingers crossed on getting my computer fixed soon! Mike was nice enough to take the photo below of me with a nice 18'' holdover Rainbow that was released shortly after this picture was taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment