Tuesday, November 3, 2015

10/30/15 Different Lake, Amazing Results

I apologize for the delay in fishing reports and new posts, but I have been fishing during almost all of my free time. On Friday Larry and I decided to hit another trout lake in the search for more silver bullets. We must have made the right decision. We fished for just over 3 hours. I brought 11 fish to hand, lost another 4 that I had hooked up, and had numerous hits where fish just simply never got hooked. I had 4 occasions where I had a fish on both rods at the same time. 4 times!!! I never did manage to land a double but I did get at least one of the two fish in each time. Honestly, it was one of the better evening I have ever had trout fishing. The weather was absolutely ideal with temps in the mid 50s, a slight chop on the water, and overcast skies. The fish were very aggressive and hitting brightly colored streamer patterns right near the surface. The picture below is of my best fish of the night. It measured out at 17". This bright chrome fish did not look like a typical stocker. It had perfect fins, great coloration, and gave me a battle considerably longer than any of the other fish I have caught this fall. If you're thinking about getting out, the time is now! The weather is still nice and the fish are very active and aggressive.



No comments:

Post a Comment