Thursday, October 23, 2014

10/23/14 Walleyes after Work

Got out tonight after work to chase some Walleyes for about an hour and a half. Ended up with 2 fish tonight. I got one about 17 inches. Nothing too special but glad to see one anyways as I've gotten skunked the last two times out. The second fish was much larger at 22 inches. It hit right at the furthest point of my cast. It was awesome getting to fight him all the way back. I could tell the whole time it was going to be a nice one. Both fish were caught on lead head jigs and curly tail grubs. Both were released. Hopefully they get some more time to grow but a lot of people have a nasty habit of keeping EVERYTHING they catch from this river. I hope everyone is getting out to enjoy the wonderful fall weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment